Thursday, December 10, 2009

British sitcoms/tv shows?

I live in Italy but I get BBC Prime on SKY...I was wondering if you could recommend some good shows I could watch, especially sitcoms, since I am finding it really hard to choose! which are the best/most popular ones? I already know The Office or Coupling but would like to start watching some new ones...thanks to all!



British sitcoms/tv shows?getting late



life on mars , hustle , causality , holby city ,



British sitcoms/tv shows?regal theater opera theater



Mighty Boosh
Jeeves %26amp; wooster
Little Britain
try and find "my hero" and "only fools and horses" They're fantastic X



Enjoy: )
Hi well beacause i live in germany i can't help u sry...



Bye KK
peter kay x little britain x fools and horses x the visit x league of gentlemen x
little britain, life on mars was good, sorry we dont seem to be doing good sit coms at the mo.
if you like scottish humour try watching still game on bbc 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd