Thursday, December 10, 2009

Help. my IPOD shows up under my computer not under the sync tab in windows media player. what can ma

it is an ipod apple, my girl friends cousin gave to her for easter. it shows up in my computer but when i go to put songs on it on windows media player, it still says connect a device. and the songs that I dragged and dropped in the my computer icon wont play: is there something I need to do before it will work and play the songs on there?



Help. my IPOD shows up under my computer not under the sync tab in windows media player. what can make it workmovie theater



You can't use WMP to sync an iPod (though there is a random plugin out there you could get).



You need to download the latest version of iTunes and add your songs to the iTunes library. Then sync the iPod.



Help. my IPOD shows up under my computer not under the sync tab in windows media player. what can make it worktickets opera theater



Window media player will not see you iPod because it's an Apple device. You need to download iTunes, that's the only software the iPod will work with
DONT USE ITUNES. GET FREE WINAMP 5.53 FROM WEB. IT'S JUST DRAG AND DROP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd