Thursday, December 10, 2009

What T.V. shows do you watch during the week, that you love?

I am sooooo use to watching children shows, I dont know what is playing anymore.... besides Dirty Jobs ( I love that)



What T.V. shows do you watch during the week, that you love?home theater



American Idol



Deal or No Deal



Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader?



Local News



Today Show



Joel Osteen



What T.V. shows do you watch during the week, that you love?comedy club opera theater



tyra banks show
Tom %26amp; Jerry!
Friday Night Lights



Nip/Tuck



Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles



Supernatural



Dirty Sexy Money
I absolutely LOVE Dirty Jobs!!



I cannot stand to miss: Paranormal State, Pushing Daisies (it better come back soon), Most Haunted, The Amazing Race, and Two and a Half Men. Oh! And Seinfeld reruns.
star trek

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd