Thursday, December 10, 2009

Names on Talk Shows~?

You ever watch Maury Povich and the children of the adults who attend the shows have these names like Sha'Diamond, Sharnika, DeMontrell, Diamante, etc... all I can ask is why?



why do they name their kids these fugly names? I am actually annoyed~



Names on Talk Shows~?events



next they will be naming the kids after where they were concieved like..underbrigeralla or backseata or doubleluva see what I mean? lol



Names on Talk Shows~?home theatre opera theater



It's a proven fact that lower-income blacks name their kids these outrageous names. I'm not being mean, I read it in a book. It's called "Freakonomics". Really.
My favorite is Farvegnugen Rashan Johnson....
didn't some celebrity name his kid lnspector Gadget?? l seriously would not like it if l was named a really odd name, l wonder what the kids think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd