Saturday, December 5, 2009

Is it just me or is any one else tired of shows like the hills, the oc, laguna beach, bla bla?

u know the shows that im talking about..they only have white people in them specifically spoiled rich white b*tches and all they do is stand around or sit in salons talking to the other about how much they like travis or jason or how much they cant stand sara beth..wtf where did the fascination from these shows come from!? I am amazed at how slow, stupid, and uninteresting the plots are...and how these people get so rich and famous just by letting mtv and fox tape their boring *** rich spoiled lives...its crazy....they dont deserve the money they get for living...and i dont think any of them are attractive as each white chicks looks like the next on a different show...Please someone stop these dumb-blonde shows from airing!!! lol ne one else feel the same?



OH and if you're going to try and come at me all wrong you might as well save it...OR not block your email address and im so we can have a live conversation instead of hiding behind your ignore button!



tootles



Is it just me or is any one else tired of shows like the hills, the oc, laguna beach, bla bla?getting late



Yeah- those shows are def really annoying. And it's pretty stupid that they keep trying to make Laguna Beach go on and on after the original kids or whatever have moved on. I didn't like it then, and I don't like the new ones they keep trying to make. Ohh well! I guess as long as a few people are watching them, then MTV will keep making them...



Is it just me or is any one else tired of shows like the hills, the oc, laguna beach, bla bla?regal theater opera theater



i am
YEA! but then it's not all about that, well it is. but the o.c was not a reality shoe and it had a few good plot lines. but laguna was ok at first but then newport is so fckin retarded now...people just have a fasination with other people's lives, that's it, this is what our generation is gonnaa be known as so many ppl are celebrity obessed it's sad...
So unAmerican, except for the W R B'S



or should I say the WASP.



America is a mixture of different Races



of People.



You wouldn't know it by these shows.
Yeah I am sick of scripted reality. Each show is a spin off of another scripted reality show. It's like enough already! You think they could find some actors/actresses that can actually ACT insted of making it scream S C R I P T E D!
I can not stand those shows, they are all spoiled little brats who need a good spanking! They are phony, stupid and have no brain. They need to do shows about people who actually watch their network. Don't even get me started on the super sweet 16 show!!!!
I don't like all of these types of shows. The only one I liked and ever watched was The OC. It was funny, sad and showed that rich people have issues like everyone else. Alcoholism, drug use. They will never have a show like it and I miss it. But I do agree with you on all the other shows that try and be like The OC.
It is not just you. I hate those shows.
HONEY, I hate them too. they seem like a cookie cutter show...



sign me up for no more blah blonds

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd