Thursday, December 10, 2009

Reality/Talent TV Shows. Do you feel sorry for the ones who fail?

And would you participate in those shows where they are covered in insects etc?



Reality/Talent TV Shows. Do you feel sorry for the ones who fail?binoculars



Why would I? They know what they are getting themselves into! I wouldn't do it because I wouldn't want to be humiliated!



Reality/Talent TV Shows. Do you feel sorry for the ones who fail?violin opera theater



no it shows u will do anything that u dont have any dignaty or pride. its all politics and coruption i cant stand it
No, I just feel sorry for the people who find them entertaining.
Not really, because more and likely some famous producer or somebody will approach them and they will end up being famous any way especially if they give a station good ratings.
No, i luv fear factor b/c its not happening to me but i would never do that and embarrs myself
I feel sorry for the people who watch these so called reality shows
I would not participate in any wild jungle reality or daring expedition. I like to know my food is what I have cooked or is safe to eat.



I would not enter a talent show where the public voted for there favourites. The general public are not skilled enough to know what is talent?, who is gifted?. They vote according to likes which can be fickle and at best mediocre. The best artists don't go in for it, they'd rather take 'the long and winding road'.



I do actually feel sorry for some of the competitors as they are being taken the loan of. They do not get a fair return on there time when those who claim to be mentors can not perform yet will earn thousands and millions for the companies they represent.



The only good things reality TV achieves is rating figures to keep the TV companies happy, a marketing package which comes courtesy of the programme which no artist will actually get anywhere, not even if they reached the top of there tree, the package is priceless. Keeps people in jobs within an industry which has been floundering for the last 20 years, since rap and hip hop.Wealth will trickle down. Can revive floundering careers of ageing personalities.
Nope!! It's a game after all and 'thems the breaks' - apologies for the term.
Nope, I detest all of this type of show, I wont watch them. People who go on deserve all they get.
I feel sorry for the ones that watch this ****. Go and get a life!!!
Nope not at all. Consider them lucky if I even watch reality shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd