Thursday, December 10, 2009

What do you think about TV shows?

Do you like Tv shows like Laguna Beach and One Ocean View? I think they're ******** stupid! Also America's got Talent, those bastardss pissed me off really bad, also David Hasselhoff sucks dickk! Super Nany and Wife Swap are ******** fake! so wut Tv show is your fav. and whick one do you hate?



What do you think about TV shows?opera.com



i like family guy and greys anatomy its a funny show but a show i hate is also laguna beach and the hills those showss piss me off i dont like america's got talent or any talent shows for that matter



What do you think about TV shows?amc theatre opera theater



I don't like any of them either some shows have just gotten really stupid. As far as reality type shows I like, Project runway, iron chef. and I have been known to watch the girls next door and Hulk
i dont like any of the shows you listed
I LOVE Friends, Charmed, Will and Grace, Everybody Loves Raymond, 7th Heaven, American Idol, Dancing With The Stars, Hogan Knows Best
i don't watch tv as much anymore



b/c they are all dumb



i like the older tv shows in the 90's they were the best
I love Laguna Beach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I don't watch the America's got talent kind of shows, or any of the other ones you mentioned.



I love The Hills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd