Saturday, December 5, 2009

Pre-employment medical test shows intermittent asthma? can this have adverse effect on my joining le

I got a call from one of the financial major Global company. the pre-emploment medical report shows that i hve intermittent asthma, can this have adverse impact on my offer letter (which i am still awaiting)?



Pre-employment medical test shows intermittent asthma? can this have adverse effect on my joining letter?chinese theater



If they reject you, you can hire a lawyer and sue them for discriminating against you just because you have asthma.. The state law will protect you (asthma)..



Pre-employment medical test shows intermittent asthma? can this have adverse effect on my joining letter?opera mini opera theater



It shouldn't. Asthma is not generally something that causes "lost time" from work and generally doesn't interfere with productivity. No employer should hold that against their employee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd