Saturday, December 5, 2009

Please tell me some anime titles that shows ordinary and common things,perhaps some romantic like?

If I see you in my dreams, I just love anime like genshiken that show the ordinary and common life that Japanese people live in it every day



please tell me about some titles that shows just normal and common scenarios without special powers and bs like collecting things



please tell me some titles im begging you!



Please tell me some anime titles that shows ordinary and common things,perhaps some romantic like?palace theatre



WOW I'm so into that (actually I'm into every type of anime, but I know quite abit of these as well) a good one you should check out is The eternity you choose (translated name) and if you liked genshiken you should check out Honey and Clover (squel will be released next month). Also you might want to check out Spiral (Anime CSI)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd