Thursday, December 10, 2009

Why do court shows always have black baliffs?

Haven't you ever noticed that shows like Peoples Court, Judge Judy even Night Court and many others all have black baliffs? Whats up with that?



Why do court shows always have black baliffs?opera score



Kay well this is what I've seen lots of times and realized if you EVER see a really BIG black guy like even if he's a lil fat but just big he is SCAREY as hell, but if you just see some big fat whit dude he's like the guy you make fun of then out run, but black people, well no I'm sorry you just don't make fun of black people, I don't make the rules lol, oh AND I BET you that they are hoping one day for some racist jerk to be the guilty one and say something really crazy to the baliff in some part of the court show and then they can put it on their highlight real to show how REAL their court cases are.



P.S. I think the judge did it...



Why do court shows always have black baliffs?musicals opera theater



So?
They is racist son!
intimidation
Black people are funny.



Just kidding...what kind of ridiculous question is this?
why not dont see where it matters
Why are you even looking at color? I didn't even notice until you told me. I guess they like black baliffs.
not all of them ... if it is a white female judge, then its a black male bailiff... a white man judge, a black woman bailiff.... a black man judge, a white woman bailiff... so on so forth... but its to equalize the races in the court room so nothing is considered "racist" or "sexist"
I never noticed that but the more I think about it you are right. ;-)
Joe Brown had a white woman baliff. I think its all about balancing the color scheme.
those shows are awful - try judge mathis, his balif is white.
Have you ever noticed when the judge is black the baliff is white? Judge Joe Brown has a white female baliff. Who cares, its TV. If it bothers you so much stop watching it.
Bull Shannon on Night Court was white. :o)
cause nobody want to go against a black person, with a gun at that. so basically the bad dudes will have to keep there cool.
it has got nothing to do with racism. there is no reason its just the luck of the draw and really who cares.
I guess they are bigger and stronger. It does not really matter by the color of your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd