Saturday, December 5, 2009

Do you watch any shows that you're embarrased to tell anyone about?

I watch lots of Nickelodeon shows but I'm 21, lol.



Do you watch any shows that you're embarrased to tell anyone about?regal theater



I watch Jerry Springer but not for the fights, boobs and booties or the who's my babies daddy drama.



My shame



My secret is that I watch Jerry Springer for Jerry's closing thought.



I learn so much from that.



To me Jerry is smarterer than Dr Phil, Judge Judy and GW Bush combined.



Hes my Hero.



Do you watch any shows that you're embarrased to tell anyone about?performing art center opera theater



the smurfs :(



And hey I watch alot of cartoons too....



and Im almost 20 :)



Nothing bad about cartoons, makes me feel young!
i'm with you i watch Nickelodeon and am 23! I love Fairy Odd Parents!!
I'm 22 and I watch kids shows too! No point in being embarassed though! Full House and Growing Pains I watch whenever I remember. I've been thinking about buying the DVD's of Boy Meets World because it is just about the greatest show ever!
Young and the Restless....I swore off soaps years ago but now I'm hooked on this one again.
yeah...dora the explorer but im only 14
Real sex on HBO
Project Runway....



But then again, I'm not all that embarrased. I'm an artist/designer. So it really goes with what I love to do.



My partner thinks I'm nuts for watching any reality type show..but it's the ONLY one I acutally do enjoy. I think all the rest are crap.
me im 19 and have all the oggy and the cockroach episodes ;)
Ok, these are movies....all of the Scary Movies (Parts 1-4)....shush, I am almost 30!
Yes.. I am so addicted to One Tree Hill on the WB. I TIVO all the episodes.. I even bought the first 2 seasons on DVD
I watch Disney shows and I'm 37. lol
i love reruns of the a team
I watch the Nash Bridges reruns and Disney Channel and Nickelodeon and I'm 27.
I watch Miss Spider and I'm 14. I think it's a really cool show.
Yah, I'm 28 and watch Spongebob, Fairly Oddparents, The X's, Jimmy Neutron, and Danny Phantom!



Also Designing Women and Golden Girls on Lifetime



Not sure which is worse lol :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd