Thursday, December 10, 2009

Who watches these shows?

These are my favorite shows. I just want to know how many other people watch them.



-The Simpsons



-Family Guy



-American Dad



-War at Home



-House



-American Idol



-Lost



-CSI: Las Vegas



-Survivor



Who watches these shows?plays



I watch...



House



-American Idol



-CSI: Las Vegas



-Survivor



Who watches these shows?opera ticket opera theater



-The Simpsons-no



-Family Guy-yes



-American Dad-no



-War at Home-no



-House-yes!



-American Idol-no



-Lost-yes



-CSI: Las Vegas-yes



-Survivor-no
I watch house and AI. SOUL PATROL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-The Simpsons



-Family Guy



-American Dad



-War at Home



-- cant be bothered wth the rest
Yes -



LOST, CSI: LAS VEGAS, SURVIVOR



NO -



SIMPSONS



FAMILY GUY



AMERICAN DAD



WAR AT HOME



HOUSE



AMERICAN IDOL
-- House



-- Lost



-- CSI: LV %26amp; Miami



-- Survivor (depending on cast/location)
All but House and War at Home.



Nice taste in shows.
House is awesome



Idol - I watch it with my kids



Survivor - haven't missed a season yet.
-The Simpsons - yes



-Family Guy - yes



-American Dad - never heard of it



-War at Home - never heard of it



-House - never heard of it



-American Idol - yes



-Lost - never heard of it



-CSI: Las Vegas - hell yes



-Survivor - sometimes - thought it ended
all great shows especially family guy but i could live without survivor and house
no,no,no,no,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes
i watch the simpsons



house american idol lost



csi and survivor



and i like all of em
Yes to these



-The Simpsons



-Family Guy



-House
Simpsons-yup



Family Guy-of course, so hilarious



American Dad-never heard of



War at Home-never heard of



House-never heard of



American idol-"don't get me started" molly shannon haha



Lost-gross-actually, just never watched a full episode



CSI:Las Vegas-used to be my fav. show



Survivor-heck no



LAW AND ORDER IS THE BEST--the reg. version, svu, ci, anything, really good



FOX NEWS IS THE BEST TOO I LOVE FOX NEWS!!!!!



i watch the food channel sometimes, like when im doing homework or something dont know why, just a good channel to do hw to haha
-The Simpsons-usually



-Family Guy-almost always



-American Dad-sometimes



-War at Home-usually



-House-sometimes



-American Idol-not really



-Lost-rarely



-CSI: Las Vegas- I like NY and Miami better



-Survivor-very rarely
none
I love The Simpson's even though they are a bit more commercial then they used to be, and i also watch The War at Home.
Love the Simpsons



Never saw Family Guy or American Dad



Saw some of War at Home鈥攁nd I liked it



House is an awesome show鈥攊t just makes me a little sick sometimes



American Idol鈥攏ot too bad, but not one of my favorite



Lost and CSI I never saw



Survivor, I usually just tune in to the last episodes of each season to see who wins, even though I don't know anything about the contestants.



But The Simpsons is my favorite show of all time.
-The Simpsons (Hell, yes)



-Family Guy (Ok too)



-American Dad ( Sometimes)



-War at Home (Never heard of it)



-House ( if I happen to chance on it)



-American Idol ( The audition for the laughs, and the Final)



-Lost (got lost after the few shows, now avoids it)



-CSI: Las Vegas (if it happen to be on)



-Survivor ( hate it from the start )
The Simpsons



-Family Guy--no HATE it



-American Dad-- no



-War at Home -- I like it, it's really funny but I don't watch it regularly. Sometimes I would watch it before Desperate Housewives came on, since it was on at 7:30



-House -- no



-American Idol --NO



-Lost -- yes great show!



-CSI: Las Vegas --nope



-Survivor -- no
-The Simpsons yea



-Family Guy sometimes



-American Dad no



-War at Home no



-House YES



-American Idol yes



-Lost no



-CSI: Las Vegas no



-Survivor no
I watch Lost. It's addicting.



I don't like the adult cartoons. I grew up on cartoons, I don't like seeing them with all the bad stuff in it.
only show i watch outta your group is survivor....u should try to watch my name is earl...that is soooo funny...i also like law and order svu, Er, and how i met your mother, king of queens
Sometimes I watch American Idol with my daughter (she loves it); I watch repeats of House and Lost; and I watch all of the CSI's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd