Thursday, December 10, 2009

Your favorite halloween shows?

I love the old Halloween shows! It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown is one of my favorites and do you guys remember that movie called "The Worst Witch?" I'd love to find it on DVD somewhere. And of course I love the Legend of Sleepy Hollow (animated). What do you guys like?



Your favorite halloween shows?performing show



my all time fave movie is hocus pocus and do I remember the worst witch of course!!!!! I love that movie I loved it so much that my sis and I made a game out of it we imagined we were witches at a witch school we had names, costumes and all! oh the memories those were the days I swear harry potter had to originate from that concept j.k. Rowling took some things from that she had to. the worst witch is the original harry potter. she's that girl from the craft another movie I love! and also she played in another version like a second part of the wizard of oz that use to come on the Disney channel the movie with the pumpkin head that talked do u remember? don't know the name though sorry!!! oh and the mummy is another good one!!!!



Your favorite halloween shows?opera score opera theater



my favorite of all times are the Roseanne halloween episodes
ooooooooo i love the worst witch!! cheesy special effects but still my favorite. and i rented it last year thru netflix. so far i've rented Twitches, Hocus Pocus, The nightmare before Christmas,The Corpse Bride,Halloweentown ..all of them, my kids love them big time!!,tower of Terror (disney movie),Rose Red (steven king made for tv movie),the haunted mansion (disney movie) and of course the one, the only, ITS THE GREAT PUMPKIN,CHARLIE BROWN!!!....aww i just love this holiday. my kids love it too, but Christmas is obviously their fave. but i just really get into this holiday!!
the movie hocus pocus
i love the Halloween episode of sponge bob square pants!
http://cgi.ebay.com/THE-WORST-WITCH-MOVI...
The worst witch was very cute. Hocus pocus, Watcher in the Woods, and most of the classics are fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd