Thursday, December 10, 2009

Whats up with all of my shows?

Can anyone tell me why ABC is screwing up all of my shows. Why do they start showing repeats in the middle of the season? For the past three weeks every episode of Greys Anatomy, Desperite Houswifes, and Ugly Betty has been a rerun! And dont even get me started on Lost! In the middle of the season they competely end it until next year. How the hell can you keep up with a story line when they keep mixing you up. Can anyone tell me why they do this crap?



Whats up with all of my shows?tickets



Normal seasons for tv series have 22 episodes. They have 52 weeks to air 22 episodes. Since most people watch less tv in the summer, they don't air new episodes for most series from June to September. Then, in the Holidays, they take another hiatus as people watch again less tv due to family gatherings, etc.



Not airing new episodes during the holidays has been done for years. It's nothing new. Actually, seeing new episodes IS out of the ordinary (like THE OC having a new episode on December 21).



Whats up with all of my shows?ballet opera theater



i know i hate that too but there on fall break should be bak on in jan..and LOST coming back on feb.8.......i guess because they have to tape some more episodes
Because some people have lives that don't revolve around the tv schedule. I personally do not. I've been pretty upset the past few weeks too. I guess since they think people have better things to do around the holiday season, they won't be home watching tv, so they show re-runs.
Always Botching Crap that's ABC idk maybe they like losing in ratings.
It stinks doesn't it! It is like how do they expect us to just hang around waiting...well I guess that is what I am doing anyway waiting for Grey's and Housewives!!! Maybe it will get back to normal soon!
i know



i hate it too



i guess we will have to wait til after 01/01/07



for the new ones

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd