Thursday, December 10, 2009

Why my webcam shows a black screen?

I have been using an aiptek webcam for about 3 years, it used to work on yahoo messenger. Nothing was changed in my computer and it stopped working, it shows back screen on yahoo. It works perfevtly in msn messenger.



Why my webcam shows a black screen?symphony



It must support the following:



(A) Image size. Either:



-160 by 120



-320 by 240



(B) One of the following formats:



RGB, I420, or IYUV



(C)Microsoft DirectX version 9.0



Learn more here:



http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/messeng...



Why my webcam shows a black screen?performing arts center opera theater



I have not tested to see if webcams are working but it looks like alot of people asking the same question so guessing if your cam works on other programs such as its own software or another chat programs then its yahoo all you can do is wait til they fix it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd