Saturday, December 5, 2009

How do I change the name that shows up in someone's inbox when I email them?

When I signed up for my Yahoo account when I was younger, not wanting to give my real name, I put it in as "Boo Boo". Now that I'm a junior and I have to be contacting colleges that's not quite what I want to show up. I can't find where to go to change my name. In my preferences, my name is listed as Ms. Ashley M, but when I email someone it still shows up as Boo Boo, and when I sign on to my mail, it greets me with "Good Afternoon, Boo!". I'd rather not have to change my address, so if anyone knows what I could do instead, it'd be really helpful.



How do I change the name that shows up in someone's inbox when I email them?globe theater



Open your mail and go to mail options, then general preferences. You can change it there. If you want, you can e-mail me at my yahoo account, pemba1990, and I can tell you whether or not it worked. Therefore, when you send an e-mail, it will show up differently :) Good luck.



How do I change the name that shows up in someone's inbox when I email them?oper opera theater



delete your 'nickname' from 'contact details' if using IM. if email: same basic process through your address book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd