Saturday, December 5, 2009

What would you love to see, with regards to long running shows...that?

you love a lot..and are doing fairly well now? and or the ones that have now retired?



For me, the shows that used to run like Sabrina, The teenage witch,,when she lived at home..there was a lot more fun stuff that they did on the shows...then when she grew older...(it got boring for me...same with Charmed,(although,I like that show..it isn't on anymore..but, the creativity seemed to just fizzle,and truthfully I would absolutely love to see more writers just keep on going with that pizzazz with what they all started with, in the first place! )"Hex", I hear, on the BBC is not supposed to continue after this second season! I am really bummed...because I think that this show, is really great!



what do you all think? Thanks for your input!



What would you love to see, with regards to long running shows...that?theatre



"The Beverly Hillbillys" is still my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd