Saturday, December 5, 2009

Seniors, do you remember those old radio shows? Can you help me out?

Yesterday I got some recordings of some of those old radio shows and I am so excited because I really love stuff like that. Can you please tell me between what years did the 'Amos and Andy', 'Casey, crime photographer', 'Dimension X', and the 'The Great Gildersleeve' show run? I would appreciate it, because on the recordings it doesn't say. Thanks.



Seniors, do you remember those old radio shows? Can you help me out?performing arts show



Well, I'm not a senior but I like those old broadcasts too. You can find out what you're looking for by typing in the name of the show, and they're listed in Wikepedia. I know Amos and Andy started out in the late 1920's. "Aw andy! What I gonna do?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd