Thursday, December 10, 2009

My pubic hair shows in swimsuits.?

everytime i wear my swimsuit, my pubic hair shows through. im afraid to use nair because im afraid it my irratate my area. what should i do?



My pubic hair shows in swimsuits.?performing shows



Are you a girl? Boy? Wax?



My pubic hair shows in swimsuits.?say yes opera theater



get a new swim suit or trim it down with scissors.....
time to cut the forrest.
wear a darker suit or buy the sensitive Nair cream and shave.u can also wear a wrap while ur around the pool if u dont swim much
If you don't have sensitive skin you should be fine.
Invest in Veet.. Jus like Nair but doesnt cause irritation
shave that bosh!



seriously, just shave.



Get a swimsuit that has a lining.
i use Nair and it's fine. test a little spot first . and use the kind that is for sensitive skin. good luck%26gt;%26lt;
wax on



Wax off
eww...go get a salon waxing!!



or trim it down yourself. buy this kit! it works good.



http://www.shavingstuff.com/archives/006...
Shave it bald (atleast if you're a girl, which I presume).
Get a suit that's less see through. Trim whatever might stick out the sides.



Don't shave it, it's part of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd