Thursday, December 10, 2009

What German TV shows do people recommend?

As a student currently learning German as a second language, I am trying to find German TV shows or films that could be interesting. Any suggestions?



What German TV shows do people recommend?tickets



I don't know any good shows, except you could probably find typical American shows dubbed in German online because they dub everything (Lost, Grey's Anatomy, etc)



Films: Goodbye Lenin, Barfuss, FC Venus, Run Lola Run, Knockin' On Heaven's Door, Joyeux No?l, Gegen die Wand



These are the only ones I can think of now that I have seen. If you are in the US, I know they usually have a foreign section at the video store. Some that I listed, you might have to order online, because I don't know if they are available here.



Good luck!



What German TV shows do people recommend?ballet opera theater



German Word of the Day (widget)



http://www.transparent.com/wotd/today/ge...
Please, read in:



Television



1 German television channels; 2 Programming schedules; 3 Programming quality; 4 Most popular and famous shows; 5 Most famous German TV celebrities; 6 German ...



www.toytowngermany.com/wiki/Television



there you'll find all TV channels, programs etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd