Saturday, December 5, 2009

When you watch game shows do you find yourself yelling out the answers because the contestants are s

I was watching Lingo and couldn't believe how they couldn't get the words. The same happens with Wheel of Fortune. Maybe I should try to get on these shows...except I live in Canada.



When you watch game shows do you find yourself yelling out the answers because the contestants are so stupid?pacific theater



Yeah I've done that... You want to say "oh come on that's so easy"



If you were on one of those shows, I'm willing to bet you'd think they saved the hard ones for when you were there....We'd all be sitting there thinking "oh come on....". I don't mean that as an insult. I'm just saying you'd be up there and could go blank



When you watch game shows do you find yourself yelling out the answers because the contestants are so stupid?phantom of the opera opera theater



all the time..stupid people
haha I do that while watching Millionare and the idiots use up their life lines before they even hit the 1000$ question
yeah, the one i am addicted to are the OLD like REALLY OLD family feud. they make me soo mad, but i always go back for more
All. The. Time.



I swear "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire" is refusing to allow smart people on the show, just to save money.
I'm Canadian...I only yell at the tv when Harpers on...or sometimes the pope....
hell ya since i was lil' cause the people aint got a clue
You and me both.
Yes especially Wheel of Fortune. I don't get it...I would like to be on that show.
YES!!! I find I can unleash some of my rage by playing along at GSN.com, it really makes me feel good when I whoop the contestants. Lol?
It depends on what game show it is and if I am any good at it (you know bascially knowing all the answers).
Yeah, I usually get so frustrated I end up yelling and then my husband comes into the living room wondering who the hell I'm yelling at...
i definately agree wtih you about wheel of fortune. They make me so mad.
When my mother in law watches millionaire and they take a long time to answer, she yells "**** or get off the pot"!! She really gets into it!
yep all the time
All the time. How do they get on TV in the first place.
yes - i love lingo and chain reaction how do some of these people make it there? i guess they get brain freeze or stage fright.........
I never yell at em. I just think, "moron". Or sometimes I laugh a bit.



Other times I get annoyed watching them think for 20 minutes on Who wants to be a millionaire.
LOL yep all the time
Alot of the time yes me and my sister (who is about 6 years older than me) used to compete to who could answer it better and faster then contestants.



it was always alot of fun too =D
Sometimes
Of course.
Nothing like the old Hollywood Squares, eh?



hahahahahahahahahahaha
All the time, but that's part of the fun.
yep,i do the same thing
yes i do it all the time especially when I watch wheel of fortune those people are the dumbest.
oh yeah i do
I do it all the time! Especially with "Wheel of Fortune". It's a family thing. My mom, kids, my brother and his wife, and myself. We all holler at the contestants and my mother screams, "Where in the **** did you come from, with your simple assed self?! You know damn well 't' ain't a ******' vowel!" I personally fuss with the folks on "Family Feud"...LOL!
omg its like ur reading my mind!!!!!!
Oh indeed I do, Wheel of Fortune can definitely make ones throat raw from yelling so loud. The amount of money spent on unneeded vowels could no doubt feed a small nation.



Still it is one of my favorite gameshows. Go figure.
All the time. People from Canada come here and get on game shows. They are always on the Price i s Right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd